Friday, January 2, 2009

TOTALLY LOST.........I HAVE MONEY!

i have been typing here for the last 45 minutes and somehow, i managed to hit the escape button and lost it all. i am not going to try to redo it. just know that i have been shopping the last couple of days because i actually had money in my purse.....but didn't really buy anything since i didn't know what to buy. i am not used to having money!!!

oh well, gonna scoot. i am tired from all the typing and then losing it.......


NEVER LEAVE A PAGE UNTURNED...........

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Grrrrrrrr I hate when that happens. It used to happen to me fairly often when doing my journal in AOL I got to doing it in word first then transfering it !
Glad you have been shopping AND that you didn't spend all your money. a few coins in your purse is a good idea...
much love Sybil xxx