Sunday, January 25, 2009

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

i have some really good news.................I DID MY TAXES ONLINE AND SUBMITTED THEM.


i have some really bad news...................I DID MY TAXES ONLINE AND SUBMITTED THEM.



it didn't take me but half an hour to do them and submit them. but, i am getting back less than half of what i have gotten back for the last 4 years. and i had big plans for that money.......sigh.

i am still having a blast over at nostalgiaramblings, but have decided that i will continue blogging here, at least for now, and try my best to keep up with others' blogs and comment as often as i can. someone made the comment that new friends are like silver, but old friends are like gold. i would miss you guys too much if i left altogether. so, i will try my hardest to hang on here and over there.

i am supposed to have lunch with my daughter tomorrow (she is taking me out for my birthday), but i am not holding my breath. she has a new boyfriend who is having to do community service and she is trying to get him in at the store where i work to do it. i wish she wasn't like me.......she likes those bad boys!

i am going to keep this post really short...

Get This from CyArena.com

NEVER LEAVE A PAGE UNTURNED..........





1 comment:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I'm sorry to hear you are getting less taxes back hon. I think every one is feeling the pinch in one way or another. Hope you get to go to dinner with your daughter today dear one. (Hugs)Indigo