Saturday, March 28, 2009

AN UPDATE

It has been quite awhile since I posted here. A lot has been going on. But mostly the reason I have been MIA is I haven’t had a wifi connection. It seems that the only time there is a wifi connection is during the daytime hours Monday through Friday, usually 10 am till around 5 pm. And guess what? I am at work during those times. I am currently typing this in Word and since I am off work tomorrow (Thursday), I hope to post this.


Work has been pretty much the same………DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. We hired a new girl, whom I will call KG. It appears she has problems at home (like the rest of us don’t) so the fact that she has been late 3 of the 5 days she has been there, and she called out on her first full day of employment, doesn’t seem to be a problem with the boss and other employees. I guess it is because she is 23 and has children. Sigh…………


I got the most beautiful doll at work today. Her hair was a mess and her dress was dirty, but she is a porcelain beauty. Dark brown curls surround her face and the nape of her neck, and she has long pigtails tied up in golden ribbons with white flowers atop each tail. Her dress is mint green. I have such a weakness for beautiful porcelain dolls.


I recently had the pleasure of meeting one of the many people I have met online. He is a regular on the poetry site of which we are both members. He is a truck driver who covers the entire United States. He just happened to be in a nearby town and contacted me to see if I wanted to meet him. He is a Christian and a really nice gentleman. I thought it was really a wonderful experience to meet someone I had known from online. Most of the people I have met from online have been really nice, but a few have been real nut cases. You just never know who you will meet, but it is always nice to have friends from all over the world.


I will probably find it almost impossible to catch up on everyone’s blogs when (or if) I ever get back online. So be patient. I will do the best I can on getting back up to speed.


I hope everyone is doing well and is ready for a wonderful spring. I have been pollinated. Everything is yellow, including my lungs.


I am going to close for now and hopefully I can post this on Thursday.


Well, it is now Friday, and I just got a wifi signal, so am posting this now.


NEVER LEAVE A PAGE UNTURNED…………

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Morning,,,so gald to see you back with us...I was praying that you were ok. Yes we are enjoying the lovely spring weather here at last. Thankfully we don't seem to have the same amount of pollen here as you do. The fruit blossom on the the trees is just about to emerge...Hope your internet connection gets a bot better soon...Take care and keep smiling.
Love sybil xx