Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A LITTLE FUN

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM IN THE SOUTH

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with copies of 'Guns and Ammo Magazine'.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:


Hey Bubba,

Me, Big Jim, Duke and Slim went for more ammunition.

Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls....they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Anyway, I locked all 4 of 'em in the house.

Better wait outside,

Cooter

4 comments:

Barb Davis said...

Love this posting...so cute!! My husband and I had a good laugh!!!!

Sage Ravenwood said...

That would definitely keep them away. (Hugs)Indigo

Cindi said...

I bet it works...thx for the giggle

Paula said...

Yep that oughta do it. Thanks Regina.