Thursday, July 8, 2010

A SMALL UPDATE

sorry i haven't been back with an update, but i have no wifi at home now. i am hopefully getting a booster box soon and will have a constant signal.

i have been having some health concerns myself. i had a scare of a myocardial infarction at work yesterday. it passed without much ado. i went home and went to bed. i have been taking 7 new meds from my doctor, and they don't like each other. one gave me horrific hallucinations, and i was up in the middle of the night strangling my floor lamp, thinking it was satan.........sigh.

as for coatie......the day i came home sick, she actually jumped up on the bed with me and lay down to snuggle up. she lay with me for about thirty minutes. she still doesn't have a graceful landing. she hits the carpet and rolls. but she seems ok with it. no pain. she repeated the bed jumping trick 3 more times before i retired for the evening for good. she has a healthy appetite, and is able to function properly in the litter box (ugh) but still have problems running. we used to play hide and seek, but not now. she cannot run, lol. she starts to, then trips and rolls. quite a sight to see.

thanks for your comments and concern. i hope all of you are doing well. i will do the best i can in updating coatie's situation, and mine.

hugs to all,

regina

NEVER LEAVE A PAGE UNTURNED.....

6 comments:

Sybil said...

I am SO glad you have given us an update on both yourself and Coatie....Hope that you are soon very much better and will be glad when you can get on more often to keep us all up to date.
love sybil

Lori said...

I hope you are feeling better soon and the medications can be straightened out so that they don't mess with each other! Take care!

ADB said...

Regina,
I'm very sorry to hear you had a health scare. Speak to your pharmacist about the medication that seems to be biting each other, in order that your doctor can be persuaded to change them. Keep us posted. Coatie is a good companion for you :-)

salemslot9 said...

Coatie = cutie

Sybil said...

Hi Regina, just wee me. popping in to see how things are with you. Do hope that you are better and that you will come back and join us soon with some news. I miss you.
Love always Sybil xxx

Jeannette said...

So sorry Regina about your health problems. You must get those meds sorted out so that they do not clash. Sorry but I had to laugh at you strangling the lamp. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.